NEWZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official site for Ygopro Team/Clan Wars

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient is recruitng members for a team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient
Admin
Admin
Ancient

Ancient is recruitng members for a team Empty
PostSubject: Ancient is recruitng members for a team   Ancient is recruitng members for a team EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 am

That's right, I have decided to recruit members for my team. If you guys are interested please apply now.

Application must be in this format:

Dawn username:
How often do u get on:
GMT:
Why do you think you deserve to be on the team:
Do you have skype:

Testees will need to beat me in a match in order to have a good chance to be on the team.
Back to top Go down
https://newz.forumotion.com
Steel Angel
Steel Angel

Ancient is recruitng members for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient is recruitng members for a team   Ancient is recruitng members for a team EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Dawn username: (This One applies to both this forum and YGOPro as well) Steel Angel

How often do u get on: Pretty Often, usually seen two or three times each day and spend a good three hours each visit, depends on a few things (chat being active, in school, etc.)

GMT: Whenever which is almost all the time.

Why do you think you deserve to be on the team: Three main reasons: One I don't bitch and moan and complain about others using "cheap" decks, Two: Very well versed in the world of Yugioh and have a pretty versatile deck collection ranging from Lightsworn to Dark World. And Three: Because Unless I have a really crappy hand I tend to win about 8 out of 10 of my duels.

Do you have skype: Yes, Skype name is steelangel2009.
Back to top Go down

Ancient is recruitng members for a team
Page 1 of 1